Have you recently discovered how amazing Saatva mattresses are? Or has a colleague at work recommended this brand? Undoubtedly, Saatva is a reputable mattress manufacturer in the US that makes thousands of sales all year round. They are a top choice for many sleepers, and their beds are known to have a wide range of features.
Saatva is a unique mattress brand. And their uniqueness doesn’t just entail how quality their mattresses are. But it also extends to how they make their products available to consumers. This bed company introduces you to a completely different mattress shopping ice for many sleepers, and their beds are known to have a wide range of features.
Saatva is a unique mattress brand their uniqueness doesn’t just entail how quality their mattresses are. But it also extends to how they make their products available to consumers. This bed company introduces you to a completely different mattress shopping experience. In our article, we will dig deeper on where you can purchase Saatva mattresses in the USA, as well as how to buy one and much more.
Where Can I Buy Saatva Mattress in the USA?
As a US resident searching for a saatva bed, you may feel a little bit overwhelmed when you don’t find this brand at your nearest mattress store. But before you give up on looking for Saatva beds, one thing that is for sure, you won’t find them at your local mattress vendor. The Saatva brand sells its products directly to consumers. What this means is that they take away the need for a middleman. In this case, the middlemen are mattress retailers who buy beds from companies and sell them to consumers for a profit.
By eliminating third parties, the costs of saatva beds remain to be quite reasonable. And there is no likelihood of you buying a fake or counterfeit mattress. As you may already know, there are so many imitations these days.
Back to where you can buy a saatva bed, there are only two options;
- Saatva mattresses are sold online on their official website.
- The other place you can view different Saatva beds is if you visit their store in New York City. The Flagship store is along 969 Third Avenue. You can get an exact direction using this link. Please note that this is a viewing store. All orders must be placed online on their official website. The team working at the store can help you with that.
Also read: 10 Best Mattress Reviews Made in USA
Where Can I Try a Saatva Mattress?
If you are the kind of buyer who prefers to have a feel of a particular mattress before taking it home, you can visit their store in New York City. This option is, however, only available to folk who either live in NYC or nearby. For people from other states in the US, a trip to NYC to feel a mattress seems a little bit unrealistic.
The good news for non-NYC residents that would still love to sleep on a Saatva bed is that you can buy it online. What about testing the mattress? As we had mentioned earlier, this brand’s dedication to improving customer experience is unrivaled. When you buy a bed from their online store, Saatva will give you a 120 night trial period. During this duration, if you are not pleased with the comfort or other features of the bed, Saatva will provide you with a full refund exclusive of the transportation fee.
From the above terms and conditions, what is stopping you from sleeping on a comfy Saatva bed? Many people fear buying mattresses online because they are afraid they won’t like it when it is finally delivered. However, Saatva offers you a lengthy sleep trial so that you can gauge whether this bed is truly right for you. Despite only having one flagship store in NYC, the provision of a sleep trial period and a full refund should ease your worries of not liking the bed that will be sent to you because you can return it and get your money back.
Why Should I Buy a Saatva Mattress Online?
Not everyone lives in NYC. Therefore, the option of visiting their flagship store and trying out the mattresses available doesn’t apply to everyone. If you are in New York, then you shouldn’t miss out on this opportunity. Head over to their stores and explore the different types of beds they have.
Unfortunately, for those who can’t access the store, their website is the next best option to look at if you want to buy a comfortable mattress. There are many benefits of purchasing a Saatva bed online;
- First, you won’t even have to move an inch for you to purchase this mattress. You can’t get this level of convenience elsewhere.
- Secondly, you will be dealing directly with the Saatva customer service team. This brand doesn’t use intermediaries, and neither do they sell to retailers. When you deal with the manufacturer directly, you can buy the mattress at a reasonable price and even ask for discounts. Unlike retailers, the Saatva sales team doesn’t receive commissions or profits from making sales.
- Thirdly, you get to avoid shady salespeople. We have all been to mattress stores. There you will find salespeople who employ unethical skills when selling you a mattress. A salesperson at a retail mattress store can tell you anything so that they can convince you to make a purchase. They care more about profits than they do customer satisfaction. Shopping for a bed directly from Saatva, you avoid shady salespeople. Instead, you interact with an honest and friendly customer service team that will inform you all you need to know about Saatva beds.
- Finally, you have the opportunity to compare different Saatva beds in a shorter duration. Unlike in-person trials, you have to sleep on one bed after another until you find the one that suits you. When shopping online, you look through the product description and gauge whether those features appeal to you or not. Online mattress shopping makes it easier for you to choose which bed is better for you.
If you have always been afraid of buying a mattress online, Saatva is here to give you an impressive online shopping experience. Other than the benefits above, when you buy a saatva mattress online, you get a 180-night trial period. If you don’t like the bed during this duration, get in touch with Saatva customer care, return the bed, and get a full refund. It’s that easy.
A Guide on How to Buy a Saatva Mattress
Buying a Saatva mattress is easy, irrespective of which option you decide to go with. If you are in NYC and plan to visit their flagship store, all you have to do is walk in, and a sales rep will meet you. Explain to them what you are looking for in a bed, and they will help you explore the options available before you can place an order online. When shopping in person, you can feel the different mattresses in the store till you find the best choice.
When buying a bed online from the Saatva website, the process is a little bit different. But don’t worry, the guide below will walk you through the entire procedure;
- 1st step – Pick your ideal mattress
Choosing the best mattress from Saatva shouldn’t be a problem because they make six different beds. They include; a latex bed, a memory foam, an adjustable airbed, one youth innerspring, and two hybrids. These beds suit sleepers with varying sleeping needs. Later on, we will discuss in detail all these beds made by saatva so that you can know which is perfect for you. Back to the process of buying a Saatva bed online, the first step is to identify which Saatva bed you are interested in buying.
- 2nd step – Look for offers and discounts on that particular mattress
Before adding the bed of your choice to your cart and checking out, it is essential that you look for offers and discounts. The good thing about Saatva is that they often have exclusive offers during different times of the year. Before making a direct purchase, it is worth looking around for discounts, offers, and coupons you can use to get a better deal.
- 3rd step – Add the Saatva bed to your cart
After searching and finding the ideal Saatva bed, the next step is to add it to the cart. Before you check out, consider step 4.
- 4th step – Choose if you want the bed delivered with add-ons
Saatva beds come with a wide range of add-ons that improve your sleep experience. These include bed frames and accessories. When you buy add-ons from Saatva, the prices are reasonable. And they will all be delivered at once.
- 5th step – Confirm your order and check out
This is the second last stage of buying a Saatva bed online. Look if you have picked the right mattress and add-ons. Then click on checkout. You will have to pay. Credit cards are accepted. Confirm with the customer care team if you intend to use another form of payment.
- 6th step – Wait for your mattress to be delivered
The convenience we were talking about also applies here. After ordering your Saatva bed, what follows is delivery. And this company offers white glove delivery, a service whereby when a mattress arrives, it is delivered by a representative who carries and sets it up in your room. If you wish, they can also get rid of your old mattress.
A Review of the Best Saatva Beds
You know where to buy Saatva mattresses in the USA. You are also familiar with the procedure for purchasing a Saatva mattress online and the option to view these beds at the flagship store. But, do you know which Saatva bed you should buy? You may have heard great things about this brand. However, as we have mentioned above, they make different beds that appeal to varying sleepers. Therefore, it is crucial that you understand the different types of Saatva beds and the features, pros, and cons of each so that you can make an informed choice.
So, without taking any more of your time, let’s get started with a comprehensive review of the best Saatva beds.
We had to start with the Saatva classic as this is their best-seller. There are many reasons why the Saatva Classic is popular and receives tons of positive reviews. It contains a wide range of materials that improve the bed’s capabilities. One, we have the recycled steel comfort coils, which aid in motion absorption and isolation. The second thing is the hypoallergenic and breathable cotton plush pillow top. Finally, the Saatva Classic features a layer of memory foam that offers pressure relief.
To kick things off, this is an all-around bed that is ideal for anyone interested in firm support and comfort. It is a hybrid mattress that incorporates coils and memory foam. Saatva also goes the extra mile in allowing you to choose from three firmness levels. Saatva Classic features 13-gauge hourglass coils that make this one of the most durable beds in the market. The foam added to the edges also contributes to Saatva Classic durability. The coils provide you with enough bounce, airflow, and back support. The memory foam, on the other hand, grants you comfort.
- Temperature regulation is guaranteed and therefore perfect for hot sleepers.
- The edge support is quite firm.
- Thanks to the bed’s design, sleepers suffering from back pain will feel more relieved.
- You can choose from three firmness options.
- Heavier folk may not get adequate support.
- It doesn’t sink as much as memory foam mattresses do.
Closely following behind Saatva Classic in terms of popularity is this luxurious mattress. When it comes to motion isolation, the Saatva Classic is no match for the Zenhaven. This feature is available on both sides of the bed. How much does sleep mean to you? If it means the world, we would recommend getting this awesome bed from Saatva. The Zenhaven receives a lot of praise from people who have slept on it. Some reviews even claim that this is the most comfortable bed on the planet. As you will see from the bed’s features, this truly is a gem worth having in your home.
Just from the name, you can tell this is a superior mattress. It comprises 100% natural latex. Therefore, other than being the most comfortable bed, it is eco-friendly and promotes sustainable living. This bed is packed with tons of valuable features. One of them being it’s a flip-able. You can choose to either sleep on the firm or soft side.
- The most significant advantage is the use of all-natural materials. If you are conscious of sustainability and healthy living, you will appreciate these natural materials.
- Zenhaven uses a natural flame retardant. You will therefore be safe from chemicals used in fire retardants.
- It is a flippable mattress. You can therefore sleep on the softer or firmer side.
- The availability of cooling features is ideal for those who sleep hot.
- The overall design and construction of the Zenhaven is durable.
- Though flippable, this bed is quite heavy. You may need the help of another person when flipping it.
Out of all Saatva mattresses, none offers better motion isolation than Loom & Leaf. The Loom & Leaf features a super-dense layer of memory foam. This isn’t the material you find in ordinary memory foam beds. It is of higher quality and very durable. This deluxe memory foam bed is available in two firmness options. The firm provides contouring support and bounce, and then the Relaxed Firm is perfect for stomach sleepers. This bed, other than helping you escape your partner’s never-ending tossing and turning, the Loom and Leaf also appeal to light sleepers.
If you are a light sleeper or constantly annoyed by your partner’s movements at night, this bed was made for you. The dense layers of memory foam are excellent at reducing motion transfer. You can sleep all night long without even realizing your partner is on the other side of the bed.
- Do you love the hugging feeling that memory foam mattresses offer? You can get this and more comfort by sleeping on the Loom & Leaf.
- Even though it isn’t 100% eco-friendly, the Loom & Leaf comprises of natural materials. For instance, the fire retardant is made out of pure cotton.
- It’s the ideal bed for light sleepers that are annoyed by their partner’s movements.
- You are guaranteed to sleep cooler all night long thanks to the breathable cotton and gel-infused memory foam.
- The level of responsiveness is slightly lower than what you can find in other Saatva beds.
4. Saatva HD
There are very few mattresses in the market that specifically cater to the needs of people above 300 pounds. Saatva HD is one of these beds. Incorporating a hybrid design with a durable construction, this bed doesn’t negotiate on comfort. It brings together latex and extra-thick innerspring coils that help with motion isolation. The bed comes with dense poly foam on the sides to enhance edge support.
The Saatva HD comprises of a top layer of organic cotton that makes the bed breathable and soft. Beneath it is Talalay latex which is bouncy and offers pressure relief. There are also layers of polyfoam and memory foam which enhance the bed’s motion isolation capabilities. These features paired up with a firmness level of around 7, this is the ideal mattress for sleepers above 300 pounds. Because of this bed’s construction, Saatva recommends that you purchase this bed alongside its specifically designed frame which is more durable than other frames.
- All the features of this bed are tailored to suit heavy sleepers, preferably those who weigh more than 300 pounds.
- The Saatva HD is a hybrid mattress. It, therefore, grants you all the benefits of an innerspring, memory foam, and latex bed.
- Hot sleepers will love the Saatva HD as it is breathable, doesn’t retain heat, and supports airflow.
- US residents can enjoy white-glove delivery whereby a Saatva expert installs the bed. They can also get rid of your old mattress.
- The biggest downside of the Saatva HD is that it is costlier than other memory foam beds. But, when you consider the features and benefits, it is a bed worth investing in.
5. Saatva Solaire
Once you experience what the Saatva Solaire can offer, you will never enjoy sleeping on another bed. Comprising of vulcanized air chambers, a moisture barrier, a power edge enclosure, a layer of memory foam, latex, and a pillow top, this bed has an advanced design that will ensure you sleep comfortably. One of the distinct features of this bed is the air chambers that can be inflated or emptied to adjust the firmness levels.
All the layers of materials used contribute to making the bed comfy to sleep on. For instance, the latex ensures spinal alignment and pressure relief, the power edge enclosure makes the sides of the bed firmer, and we already know the role of the air chambers. With this air bed, you can change the firmness level from 3 to 8. This added level of flexibility guarantees that you will find a firmness level that suits your sleeping needs.
- This bed features a power edge enclosure that makes the edges firmer.
- Because you can make the mattress firmer, movement on the Solaire is easy.
- Being a responsive bed that allows sleepers to adjust firmness levels, this bed supports sexual activity.
- If you are a hot sleeper, you will have a great time sleeping on the Solaire.
- If you are sensitive to sound, the Solaire can be a little bit noisy.
6. Saatva Youth
As you also find ways to better your sleep, you should also consider your child’s. Children, too, need healthy sleep so that their minds and bodies can develop. And one of the things that can help with that is getting them a premium mattress such as the saatva Youth.
This is a dual-sided innerspring mattress that offers two comfort levels. One is designed for babies aged 3 to 8. And the other is for kids from 8 to 12. Saatva, when making this mattress, they made plenty of considerations. This bed is free from chemicals. It is designed to adapt to a child’s sleeping patterns as they grow and comprises accident-proof features.
Before we go further into the review, you need to know that this bed isn’t for teenagers. It, however, is perfect for children who sleep hot and those that still wet the bed.
- This is the ideal bed if you are transitioning your kid from the crib to a bed.
- Because of the bed’s ability to support movement, it is perfect for kids who move a lot in their sleep.
- It is dual-sided. You can therefore flip it once your child changes their sleeping patterns.
- It is accident-proof and free of chemicals. Your child can sleep comfortably in it knowing that they are safe.
- The Saatva Youth is made using durable materials and can last throughout your baby’s early childhood.
- It becomes a bit uncomfortable for children who sleep on their sides once they hit ten years. This is because this bed isn’t designed for kids with more developed bodies.
7. Saatva Crib Mattress
This is the latest addition to their list of mattresses. Made specifically for infants, this is a flippable mattress made strictly using organic materials that ensure your baby sleeps healthily and safely. Packaged with two free organic cotton crib sheets, this mattress gives you total value for money.
These are two beds in one. The first side offers firm support for toddlers, and the other offers double-firmness. To promote healthier sleep, the Saatva crib mattress features organic latex. It is GREENGUARD Gold Certified. Therefore, it does not emit VOCs and formaldehyde. It is covered in hypoallergenic wool, which acts as a natural flame retardant. The cover is removable and easy to clean.
- The latex layers make the bed durable.
- The lack of synthetic materials makes this mattress safe for babies to sleep on.
- A comfy bed for your little one.
- It doesn’t make sense if you buy this bed when your child is almost three years old. It won’t be of use for long. The best time is to buy this bed when an infant is born.
Are All These Mattresses Sold at Saatva.com?
Now that you are familiar with the different types of saatva beds, the next step is to purchase. All these beds are available at saatva.com. All you have to do is navigate to the site, choose a saatva bed, add it to the cart, check out and wait for it to be delivered right to your doorstep. If you are in NYC, you can head to their store and try out all the above beds before deciding.
Why Should I Invest in a Saatva Mattress?
Did you know that Saatva was amongst the first brands ever to sell their mattresses online? This is proof that Saatva has been in this game for a while now, and you can therefore expect nothing but quality from them. This mattress manufacturer has never been impressed by the services of middlemen. And that’s why they sell directly to consumers. Even though this affects the availability of their mattresses in stores, it ensures that clients get the right thing at the actual price.
There are plenty of reasons why you should invest in a Saatva mattress. They include;
- Saatva makes different types of beds that suit varying sleepers. They even make beds for kids.
- Their mattresses have value for money. When you compare the features and materials used, they are equivalent to their price tag. Secondly, they have discounts and offers.
- Saatva sells directly to consumers. You, therefore, don’t have to deal with annoying retailers who hike the prices so that they can make profits.
- For US residents, Saatva beds, feature white glove delivery. An expert sets up the bed in your room and can help you get rid of the old one.
- Saatva beds are known to have multiple firmness options.
- Online shoppers that feel unsure on whether they will like a bed they ordered from Saatva. You can relax knowing that these mattresses have a 120-night trial. You can return the bed during this duration and get a full refund.
- These beds offer multiple firmness options, with others being flippable.
- As a brand, Saatva is dedicated to sustainable living. This is why they prefer to use natural and eco-friendly materials.
- This brand is also quite innovative. Take a look at how advanced their hybrid models are, not forgetting the saatva Solaire.
- Finally, they have a viewing room in NYC where you can try out different mattresses before choosing.
Also Read: Why You Should Buy an American Made Mattress
Are There Other Retailers or Stores Who Sell Saatva Beds?
If you find a Saatva mattress in an actual store other than the one in NYC, that is a fake. Saatva doesn’t distribute its mattresses to retailers or stores. Their beds are only available for viewing in the Saatva Store NYC. If you want a saatva mattress, you can only order it online from their official website.
Where to Buy Saatva Mattress in Canada?
Saatva can deliver mattresses to all parts of the US. They sell and deliver their beds to some parts of Canada, such as Toronto, Calgary, Edmonton, and Vancouver. If you are not in any of these parts, you will have to contact the support team and ask if it is possible. However, this brand strictly sells mattresses to only US residents. If you are in the UK or Australia, Saatva won’t ship the bed to you.
Are all Saatva beds sold online?
Yes, all orders must be placed on their official website.
Can I find a Saatva mattress dealer near me?
Because these mattresses are only available for sale online, you can’t find a Saatva bed dealer anywhere.
Where are Saatva stores located?
If you have been looking endlessly for Saatva mattress locations, we are sorry to inform you that their only viewing shop is in NYC. They do not have an actual store. You can only buy their beds from the Saatva website.
Is buying a bed online risky?
It is not as long as you are buying it from a reputable brand such as Saatva. This manufacturer delivers beds right to your doorstep, and if you don’t like it, you can return it within 120 days and get a full refund.
Which is the best saatva mattress?
This will depend on your sleeping needs and budget. However, the Zenhaven is one of the best. It has got many features and contains organic materials. The hybrid models and the airbed are also worth considering.
Also Read: Do Saatva mattresses sag?
Buying Saatva Mattress Online – The Final Verdict!
If you have always wondered who sells saatva mattresses, then hopefully, the above article has answered you. Irrespective of where you go, you will never find a saatva mattress in stores. And neither will you find a Saatva mattress store. All their beds are sold online and delivered directly to consumers. Therefore, if you have been looking up Saatva mattresses near me, sorry to disappoint you.
The bottom line is that Saatva is a reputable mattress brand that sells quality, comfortable and eco-friendly beds. They have a viewing room in NYC where you can try out some of their beds. But, if you want to place an order, you have to do it on their website. The process, as we have discovered earlier, it is easy and fast. You also get to enjoy white glove delivery and a 120-night trial. In which if you are not pleased, you can return the bed and get a refund.