Not every mattress you buy will meet your expectations. You may realize some faults after it has been delivered or a couple of weeks/months later. If you have some complaints about a mattress, Sleep Aim is interested in helping you solve these issues. You can send us these complaints, and we will try to reach the brand so that both of you can come to an understanding.
Different Types of Mattress Complaints that We Can Help Solve
Various mattress issues aren’t so pleasant when you come across them. Here are some of the common complaints we can help you solve.
- Sagging – If your bed has started to sag prematurely, then that means it’s made using low-quality materials. When your mattress shows signs of sagging, get in touch with us, and we will reach out to the respective brand.
- Contains Fiberglass – This popular fire retardant is known to be a health hazard. In case you spot shards of fiberglass on your mattress, send us a video showing proof. We will contact that mattress manufacturer and express your complaints.
- Too Firm or Too Soft – After buying a mattress, should you realize that it’s too soft or firm than what the manufacturer had indicated, you have a right to file a complaint. We can help you with that.
- Unbreathable – An unbreathable mattress can be a nightmare for hot sleepers. Don’t hesitate to report this matter to us.
The above are some of the issues we can help you solve. There are many more such as poor motion isolation, off-gassing and noise production. Mattress shoppers from the UK, US or Canada, are encouraged to get in touch with us no matter the issue you are experiencing.
How Sleep Aim Goes about the Mediation Process
When you send us your complaint, our team analyses it. We then reach out to that particular mattress brand on your behalf and express the issue. As an authority site, mattress brands often feel inclined to respond to us faster. This way, you as the customer gets to have your complaint resolved quickly.
Why Should You Send Mattress Complaints to Sleep Aim?
- We are an authority site in the mattress niche. Even if a mattress brand has ignored your complaint, they will take time to listen to us.
- We care about your sleep and comfort. Sleep Aim understands how irritating the above issues can be. That’s why we strive to help you resolve these issues.
- Sleep Aim enjoys a good relationship with certain mattress brands. We utilize this opportunity to express customer dissatisfaction.
- Our goal is to help mattress brands manufacture the best beds. That can only happen if they listen to customer complaints.
What Should Be Included in the Complaints?
To better understand and work on your complaint, we recommend that you include or use the following.
- Videos – If you can take the time to create a video mattress review expressing your complaint or dissatisfaction, that would help in the mediation process. Be as detailed as possible.
- Photos – Attaching photos of the sagging mattress or any other complaint will make the proof more tangible.
- Receipts and Proof of Purchase – This will show that you bought the mattress. Make sure the dates and other details are visible.
- Written Reviews – To support the above, you can write a little bit about the nature of the complaint.
Why Do Mattress Companies Ignore Customer Complaints?
As we wrap up, it’s vital that we address why mattress companies ignore customer complaints. There are two main reasons. One, it could be because they are too busy and their customer support team isn’t very dedicated to their job. Two, they may not have an answer or solution for you at the moment.
The Bottom Line
If you have a complaint about a particular mattress, reach out to Sleep Aim at email@example.com, and we will gladly help you solve that issue with the related mattress brand. You can send us a video mattress review, and we will use our resources to express your dissatisfaction with that bed manufacturer