There’s nothing that can be as good as going to rest on a comfortable mattress after a long day or night in this city that never sleeps. Now, when you’ve decided it’s time to buy a new mattress, the process can be exciting but overwhelming as well.
However, having some factors in mind will help you choose the right mattress for you. Not only should it be comfortable, but your mattress also needs to offer excellent support for you to get the best sleep. It also should be durable, fit your budget range, and offer extra features.
There are mattresses of all kinds in Las Vegas, from memory foam mattresses, traditional innerspring organic mattresses, etc. As such, it can get confusing to pick the right mattress for you. Thankfully, we have done all the hard work for you. From our extensive research, we found out that these are the five best mattresses in Las Vegas.
Las Vegas 5 Best Mattresses in 2021
#1. Saatva Mattress – Best Mattress in Las Vegas (Editor’s Choice)
Starting our list is this incredible mattress from a reputable company. Saatva designs its mattress and beds to offer excellent support to consumers while protecting the environment. They sell their products directly on their website to minimize overhead costs and environmental impacts. If you are conscious of the environment, you may want to consider this company as its sleep products are eco-friendly and luxurious.
Saatva manufacturers various mattresses that suit different budgets and sleep needs of Las Vegas residents. All their mattresses come with a sleep trial of 120-days and are delivered to customers for free. And this mattress lives up to the company’s standards.
Saatva Mattress Key Features for Las Vegas Sleepers
The Saatva mattress, also called Saatva Classic, comes with various impressive features. These include;
- Different Firmness and Thickness Options
Las Vegas residents can get this mattress in three firmness options; plush soft, luxury firm, and firm. Side sleepers and those who don’t carry much weight can consider buying a plush soft Saatva Classic mattress. But most people in Las Veagsbuy the luxury firm as it offers a medium firmness. It is great for combination sleepers who switch positions frequently. Then there’s the firm mattress that is perfect for stomach sleepers, heavier individuals, and those that don’t like too much sinkage. Also, if your doctor recommended you buy a firm mattress, this may be a good model for you.
Additionally, the mattress features two thickness options that you get to choose when ordering. Heavy Las Vegas customersor those who like to sit high on a bed can opt for the 15.5inch option. But the company also designs an 11.5inch option for individuals who plan to use their mattress on an adjustable bed and those who don’t want to buy deep-pocketed sheets.
- Organic Cotton Circular Knit Cover
This cover encloses the Euro pillow at the top and is more than what other manufacturers offer. It features more cushioning and padding than what most standard pillow tops offer. These materials are inserted under the outer covering. Therefore, it creates a neat and clean look. Plus, the pillow top will never lose shape as it is sewn inside the mattress. The cover also offers an excellent comfort level, making the mattress suitable for those who sleep on the side and back.
- Individually Wrapped Coils
There is the innerspring layer that lies below the memory foam. It’s made of individually wrapped coils that offer various benefits to the mattress. One is that they have space between them, which allows excellent airflow. This makes the mattress breathable and fresh throughout. The coils also help keep motion transfer to a minimum as they don’t create a ripple effect when pressure is applied. Therefore, if you share a bed and want minimal disturbance from your partner’s movement, this might be the best bed for you.
- Great Edge Support
Those who like to sit at the edge of their mattress should consider a model that offers great edge support. Thankfully, the Saatva mattress is one of those models with an encased anti-sag edge support system. You can sit or lie comfortably on the edge of this mattress without worrying about sinkage.
- Connected Steel Coil Support
There are 844 tempered steel springs at the base layer of the mattress that ensure durability. Most innerspring mattresses have a high-density foam base layer under the actual coil. However, this mattress features a different construction that makes it unique.
Saatva Mattress Pros
- Handmade mattresses made in an ecofriendly way
- 180-day mattress home trial
- Durable, comfortable, and affordable mattresses
- Affordable pricing. You can even get the queen size below $2000, which is cheaper compared to other mattresses within the same range
Saatva Mattress Cons
- Consumers can’t return the adjustable base
- Warranty is not generous compared to other manufacturers
#2. Purple Mattress
The Purple company is a popular mattress manufacturing company known for high-quality products. The original Purple mattress was among the first three mattress types that the company offered when it was starting. It’s an all-foam mattress, with a medium-firm feel that sells at an affordable price point. Las Vegas consumers seem to love its cooling properties and the fact that it offers high value.
If you are a combination sleeper that doesn’t want to get stuck when changing positions, this could be the best mattress for you. The Purple mattress is also a good fit for Las Vegas couples who prefer multiple sleeping positions and those who get hot at night. You may also find this mattress suitable if you suffer from back pain. That’s because it distributes weight evenly and offers a floating sensation. As a result, it ensures a healthy spinal alignment for individuals who weigh less than 230 pounds. However, it may not suit heavy people or those that like the traditional feel of memory foam or innerspring mattress. The mattress is available in twin, twin XL, full, queen, king, California king, and split king sizes.
The Purple Mattress Key Features for Las Vegas Residents
- Medium Firmness
This is a medium-firm bed that measures approximately 6.5/10 firmness, according to our scale. Note that the company doesn’t rate this mattress’s firmness. Instead, it says that it has a “Universal Firmness.”
The mattress has a unique comfort grid top layer that buckles along heavy body parts and maintains its structure along light body parts. Thus, it creates a floating feel. This mattress offers great pressure relief provided by softer foam beds without the cushioning sensation created by a memory foam mattress.
As such, this medium firmness makes it suitable for Las Vegas side sleepers. If you are a lightweight or average sleeper, you can enjoy the excellent pressure relief this bed offers.
- Cooling Mattress Cover
The cover’s fabric is made of a combination of lycra, viscose, and polyester materials. These textiles work together to create a stretchy cover that suits the flexible nature of the mattress’s grid. The materials also make the cover breathable and encourage it to support airflow. They also ensure that the temperature remains neutral. As such, you will be comfortable throughout your sleep.
- The Purple Grid Support Layer
Underneath the cover is this top layer grid made from a hyper-elastic polymer gel material. It’s very responsive to body weight as it collapses at heavy parts to offer pressure relief while still supporting light areas. It distributes a sleeper’s weight evenly such that it creates a feeling of floating. Again, as it flexes instantaneously, combination sleepers will not feel stuck when changing positions, and it also keeps the sleeping surface cool.
- Transition and Base Layers
Below the grid layer is a soft polyfoam transition layer that measures about 3.5 inches. It separates the grid and supportive foam layer below. As such, it creates a cushioning barrier suitable for heavy people.
There’s also the high-density polyfoam that makes the mattress more stable and durable. Again, the mattress has a non-slip bottom cover that prevents slipping. Therefore, individuals don’t have to keep repositioning their mattress on its frame.
Note that these memory foam comfort layers work together to minimize motion transfer across the mattress. Therefore, if you are sleeping with your partner, you’ll not have to worry about disturbance from their movements.
Purple Mattress Pros
- It is very durable than the average bed, thanks to the grid comfort layer. The gel grid doesn’t get soft or form impressions with time, unlike with other foam mattresses. As such, you can expect great support for the first five to ten years.
- It comes with a sleep trial of 100 nights. The company requires that you test the mattress for at least 21 nights before returning it. But after this period, you may return it and get refunded fully if you aren’t satisfied. You can call the company to plan for the return process.
- It includes separate warranties for the cover and the mattress. The cover features a 2-year warranty. However, Las Vegas customers pay for the shipping costs. The rest of the mattress has a 10-year warranty, which is not transferrable and begins once you purchase the mattress. Customers also cater to shipping costs related to repairing or replacing the mattress.
Purple Mattress Cons
- A bit high priced although still cheaper than some models in the same range.
- Some people feel the 100-night trial is not as generous, considering some companies offer for even for a whole year.
- Not a flippable mattress. But you won’t need to rotate it as you do with others that have foam comfort layers since the gel grid is resistant to indentations and impressions.
#3. Luma Mattress
Next up is this signature mattress from Luma Sleep. This company has been designing and manufacturing bed-in-a-box mattresses since 2015. What makes this mattress special is that it is responsive, breathable, and offers great support, thanks to the pocketed coils and Talay latex.
Buyers will also appreciate that it offers balanced pressure relief, little motion transfer, and temperature moderation. It comes in three different firmness levels you can choose from.
We should also mention that the company also sells other models for consumers in Las Vegas like the Natural Latex Hybrid that comes with additional latex layers and the Luma Hybrid Slumber system that has interchangeable comfort layers, among others.
We think this mattress is good for Las Vegas residents as it is soft, breathable, and offers great pressure relief as with a traditional all-foam mattress. However, it also includes pocketed coils that make it more responsive.
If you are looking for a high-quality hybrid mattress with affordable price points, the Luma mattress may be right for you. It also suits someone who tends to sleep hot, wants a mattress with excellent support, resilience, and durability.
However, you may want to look elsewhere if you need a lightweight bed that you can move, want deep sinkage provided by a memory foam mattress, or need a completely silent bed.
So why should a Las Vegas, NV customer buy this mattress? Well, let’s look at its features.
- Three Firmness Levels
The Luma mattress comes in three firmness options. Therefore, users can choose their preferred comfort level. You can opt for a plush, medium, or firm mattress. While all of them feature the same three-layer construction, the density of the latex used in the comfort layer is different.
The plush option is the softest, allowing sleepers in Las Vegas to sink into the mattress. The medium firm is great for support and balance, while the firm features a dense comfort layer suitable for sleepers who want to feel “on top” rather than “in” the mattress. Not sure what firmness level to choose from? Worry not as Luma Sleep offers a guide quiz to help you decide.
- Tencel Breathable Cover
While it’s often an overlooked feature, the cover is very crucial. It can affect your comfort level when using your mattress. Luckily, the quality of the Luma Mattress cover is not something to worry about. It is breathable and moisture-wicking. By circulating air through the mattress, the cover ensures that you are comfortable throughout. Additionally, it’s made with two inches of natural latex using an open cell structure. With this aerated layer, you can have cool nights as it prevents heat retention by increasing airflow. Also, the latex used contours with your body shape such that you feel pressure relief all through.
- Pocketed Coils
These coils are placed under the comfort layer and are individually wrapped. As such, they offer pressure relief while minimizing motion transfer. Therefore, if you sleep with your partner, you’ll hardly feel their movements. There are also reinforced perimeter coils on the support base that create excellent edge support. A one-inch-high density polyfoam layer is used to reinforce the coils and allow motion isolation. Additionally, there’s also another version of this mattress that uses a high-density foam support base rather than pocketed coils.
Luma Mattress Pros
- Quick shipping– when you order the mattress, your order is processed in three to four business days. And it takes about one to five days to arrive. Buyers don’t need to assemble the mattress as it comes complete. However, once you remove from the outer plastic, unroll and unfold it, you should give it at least an hour to expand.
- A 100-day sleep trial– you can try the mattress for 100 nights to gauge how it feels. The company doesn’t give any break-in period. However, it advises sleepers to use the mattress for at least a month before returning it. If you decide to return, the company will arrange for pick up and return or donate the mattress. You don’t pay for the return fees, and you are entitled to a full refund.
- 10-year warranty– it covers materials and manufacturing defects. The company promises to replace or repair any issue and cover all shipping costs.
- Customizable comfort– the mattress is available in different firmness levels. Thus, you can choose the level you prefer. Also, you can exchange your mattress with one that has a different firmness level anytime within the first year of your purchase for free.
Luma Mattress Cons
- You can only get the mattress online since the company doesn’t partner with any third-party retailers, neither does it have any physical store at the moment.
- It’s not a flippable mattress, so those looking for one may be disappointed.
- The trial period is not that great since some of its competitors offer more trial days. Even the warranty is not that generous, considering some companies offer a lifetime warranty.
Most of us associate memory foam with comfort. That’s because these mattresses offer impressive pressure relief and softness. Now, the Nectar mattress is among the best memory foam mattresses in Las Vegas. Designed with comfort in mind, this mattress comes with several layers of high-quality memory foam. From our experience and research, it’s one of the best memory foam mattresses with a balance of pressure relief and support features.
Is the Nectar mattress suitable for me? Well, that depends on your preference and the type of sleeper you are. If you prefer a slow-moving memory foam feel, this may be the best fit. Also, light and average side sleepers and back sleepers may want to choose this model for pressure relief, comfort, and support. Additionally, you can consider this mattress if you want something that offers value.
The Nectar mattress may, however, not be suitable for heavy individuals, hot sleepers who overheat at night, and people who want a bouncy responsive mattress.
Nectar Mattress Key Features
This is an all-foam mattress that’s designed to offer cooling comfort. It features several layers that offer cooling for Las Vegas residents that sleep hot but love the feel of memory foam. Here’s what makes this mattress special.
- Tencel Memory Foam Cooling Cover
The first thing to love about this mattress is its cover. It is soft-to-touch, breathable, and offers great airflow. As such, you can sleep comfortably throughout. Other than promoting air circulation, the cover is also bedbug resistant. Thus, you don’t have to worry about these dreaded insects.
- Quilted Gel Memory Foam Layer
Memory foam mattresses tend to trap heat and can get hot when sleeping. However, you don’t have to worry about that with the Nectar mattress. It uses gel in the top layer beneath the cover that ensures great airflow and cools the mattress surface. It also contours your body to ensure that you are well supported and comfortable.
- Adaptive High Core Memory Foam Layer
One common complaint some memory foam mattresses receive from consumers in Las Vegas and other places is that they make sleepers feel stuck inside them. Thankfully, this adaptive layer of the Nectar mattress creates an “on top” feel instead of the “in bed” feel. It also makes it more responsive around the body.
- Breathing Base Layer
Manufacturers included this layer to make the mattress more durable. It makes the above layers stable and enhances edge support. Then beneath it is a bottom mattress cover that keeps the mattress from sinking along the edges and makes it more stable.
Nectar Mattress Pros
- Temperature regulating– the company paid special attention when designing this cool mattress. Not only does it come with a breathable cover, but it also has a gel memory foam layer that dissipates heat. Well, it’s not the best cooling bed, but it still functions well for most people.
- A quiet mattress– since it’s an all-foam mattress, it does not make any noise when rolled around or when you change positions. The bed absorbs most of the sounds.
- 365-night trial– this is the best we have reviewed. The company gives buyers enough time to decide whether the mattress is a good fit for their sleeping habits. And if you decide that you don’t want it, you can return it and get a full refund. However, you’ll not be compensated for the shipping fees. We should also mention that Nectar recommends using the mattress for at least 30 days before you consider returning it. This will allow it to adjust to your body.
- A lifetime warranty– as long as you have the mattress, you can be assured of a forever warranty. But, ensure that you are using the right bed frame for this mattress.
Nectar Mattress Cons
- Off-gassing– but this is common with all-foam mattresses from an online mattress company. However, the smell should go away within two or three days.
- Not suitable for heavy Las Vegas sleepers as it may be too plush for their needs. In that case, it may be best looking elsewhere.
- Some complaints about shipping delays. If this is a problem for you, you can purchase the mattress from a third-party retailer in Las Vegas, like Mattress firm.
#5. Casper Mattress
Casper was launched in 2014, and it has made its way to one of the most popular companies of today. Casper sells different mattresses that suit different budgets and sleeping needs. It also designs and sells accessories. All its mattresses have a softer foam on the area that shoulders rest and a firmer foam that helps align the hips and spine.
Now, the Casper original mattress is the company’s flagship. It’s an all-foam mattress designed with three foam layers to offer excellent pressure relief and motion isolation.
Who should buy this mattress? It is suitable for Las Vegas customers weighing less than 250 pounds who sleep on the side or back. If you are also looking for contouring and bounce, you may find this mattress a perfect fit. Also, it is ideal for those who tend to sleep hot and couples who want to utilize the entire mattress surface, including the edges.
The mattress may not be best for heavy sleepers, weighing above 230 pounds or those looking for a responsive mattress. Additionally, the middle may feel firm for Las Vegas stomach sleepers.
Casper Mattress Key Features for Las Vegas Residents
- Soft and Stretchy Cover
The cover is made with a knit polyester blend. As such, not only is it soft-to-touch, but it’s also comfortable and breathable. The cover is not machine washable. However, you can use a mild detergent to spot clean.
- Comfort Layer
Beneath the cover is this top Airscape foam. It responds slowly to pressure, thus allowing users to sink slightly. As such, you can expect great pressure relief on this bed. The mattress offers this kind of contouring without overheating as it has small aerations along the surface of the material that makes it more breathable.
- Transition Layer
Next is this memory foam layer designed to offer support. It’s divided into three zones that have different firmness levels. There’s the softer foam that offers pressure relief to the shoulders and the firmer foam, which supports the hips.
- Base Layer
It’s made with high-density polyfoam that makes the mattress stable and in shape.
Casper Mattress Pros
Great motion isolation– its all-foam construction allows the bed to minimize motion transfer. The top polyfoam layer reduces motion transfer, and its memory foam layer absorbs motion further. Therefore, if you don’t want disturbances when your partner moves, it may be a good mattress for you.
100-night sleep trial– customers use this period to judge if the mattress is suitable for them. If you don’t like it, you can always return it and get a full refund. Contact the customer support team to arrange the pickup.
Durable– the high-quality foam layers make the mattress durable. It can last for as long as seven years or more. However, for heavy individuals, it may not be the best option.
10-year limited warranty– the original buyer of the mattress is protected from defects on the mattress for ten years. However, note that terms and conditions may apply.
Averagely priced– well, the mattress is not cheap. But it is reasonably priced. You can get it at an average pricing range of $868 for the twin size to $1833 for a California king.
Casper Mattress Cons
- It may not be ideal for those who don’t like the feel of a memory foam mattress since it’s a memory foam mattress.
- Not suitable for budget shoppers in Las Vegas- while there are other expensive models more than this, the mattress is not cheap.
Where Can I Buy a Mattress in Las Vegas?
Even though Las Vegas is famous for its nightlife, residents here still need rest as much as anyone. Thankfully, if you are searching for mattress stores Las Vegas, there are many of them. These include;
2120 Rainbow Boulevard, Las Vegas, NV 89108
It is one of the most famous Las Vegas mattress stores with more than ten years of experience. You can get different types of mattresses, including memory foam, adjustable mattresses, and branded spring, among others. Plus, they sell top brands of mattresses at affordable prices. The company also has mattress financing options for those who don’t have money saved up for a new mattress. Plus, it offers free delivery and discounts on its mattresses.
562 West Charleston Boulevard, Suite #120, Las Vegas, NV 89146
If you are looking for the best mattresses Las Vegas, NV, you may want to visit this store. It sells its mattresses at affordable prices without sacrificing quality. You can get mattresses of all standard sizes like twin, full, queen, California king, etc. The company also sells several top brands and different construction types like memory foam, hybrid and traditional spring mattresses. They also have a daily discount on mattresses and offer financing options.
495 S Grand Central Pkwy, Las Vegas, NV 89106
What makes Dormeo stand out among mattress stores in Las Vegas is that it offers “hydro cool” mattresses, which combine memory foam and coil technology. As such, it makes the mattresses very breathable and ideal for hot sleepers. If you are looking for a cool mattress, consider visiting this seller.
5095 South Fort Apache, Las Vegas, NV 89148
It is one of the oldest Las Vegas mattress stores. Opened in 1994, this company sells exceptional high-quality mattresses at affordable prices. There are different types of mattresses that you can find that have varying comfort levels. Therefore, all sleepers can get something that suits their preference and budget. Along with selling mattresses from top brands, the company also offers excellent customer service before and after the sale. You can also find various mattress accessories in this store.
Well, that marks the end of our review for the best mattress in Las Vegas. Now, when shopping for a new mattress, remember to choose the most comfortable one you can get within your budget. Bear in mind that there’s no single mattress that suits everyone. It’s why we have discussed the ideal sleeper for each mattress type on our top picks to help you find the best mattress for your sleeping style and needs.